The complete and portable Supreme Court of Canada Practice is the essential guide for practice before the Supreme Court of Canada.
This newly released edition brings you up to date on changes to the rules and practice before the court, describes these changes in depth, and provides comprehensive background and context behind them.
New in this Edition:
- Legislation has been updated up to Canada Gazette Vol. 155:5 (March 3, 2021).
- Commentary and annotations have been updated to reflect all recent developments.
- Cases added to the new edition include:
- Supreme Court Rules
- Rule 6 - Canadian Broadcasting Corporation v. Her Majesty the Queen, et al., Doc. 38992 (May 28, 2020)
- Rule 18 - Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia [formerly Jeffrey Bradfield] v. Royal Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada, Doc. 39049, (September 24, 2020)
- Rule 18 - Estate of Bernard Sherman et al. v. Toronto Star Newspapers Ltd. [formerly Kevin Donovan], Doc. 38695, (March 25, 2020)
- Rule 31 - Her Majesty the Queen v. Pardeep Singh Chouhan, Doc. 39062 (May 7, 2020)
- Supreme Court Act
- 43 - Terry Blaine Gustafson v. Input Capital Corp., Doc 38880 (October 15, 2020)
- 62 - Estate of Bernard Sherman and the Trustees of the Estate, et al. v. Kevin Donovan, et al., Doc 38695 (May 21, 2020)
- 65.1 - Grasshopper Solar Corporation v. Independent Electricity System Operator, 2020 ONCA 769